Organifi Quah! iTunes & Facebook Review Winners!
In this episode of Quah, sponsored by Organifi (organifi.com/mindpump, code "mindpump" for 20% off), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about with unlimited amounts of time to spend in the gym how to train for maximum results, how often a specific exercise should change, good ways to incorporate cardio into a strength training plan that will not interfere with the strength adaptation and potential Mind pump plans to add a female voice to the podcast team.
- “Old guy trying to be cool…” Adam explains the tag on his shoes + the evolution of his collecting habit. (5:11)
- What percentage of bodybuilders are gay? The subculture and urban legends of the bodybuilding world. (20:00)
- Sal, Justin, and families see The Nutcracker + creating family traditions. (23:08)
- The progression of the YouTube page + butting heads with the young lion. (34:35)
- Following Up: The guys take new Everly Well tests to check current Omega/B Vitamin levels + the importance of becoming aware of your body & testing. (40:02)
- Organifi + Vitamin Angels: Eliminating Malnutrition in Children. (45:16)
- Scientists Are Working on a Pill That Lets You Eat Anything and Avoid Weight Gain. (51:41)
- #Quah question #1 – If you had unlimited amounts of time to spend in the gym how would you train for maximum results? (57:35)
- #Quah question #2 - How often should a specific exercise change? (1:08:07)
- #Quah question #3 – What are good ways to incorporate cardio into a strength training plan that will not interfere with the strength adaptation? (1:18:34)
- #Quah question #4 – Do you have any plans to add a female voice to the podcast team? (1:25:55)