In this episode of Quah, sponsored by Organifi ( organifi.com/mindpump, code "mindpump" for 20% off), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about whether to add cardio, cut or restrict calories or add more strength training to get shredded, the pros and cons of working out alone versus working out with friends, how to grow a massive butt and if they would suggest the surgery to a loved one in any circumstance.
- Does Sal have a great radio voice? The guys discuss who they sound like and first impressions upon meeting each other. (3:56)
- What does it say about a person if they are intolerant to temperature change? The guys share what it’s like podcasting in their “swamp” of a studio and what they used to do to stay cool. (5:07)
- Would the guys survive on YouTube in their 20’s?? How people are ruthless in the comment section. (13:06)
- How the more you educate your audience, the more they appreciate the sport. The importance of a good announcer. (15:30)
- Brendon Ayanbadejo the “Renaissance Man.” (17:30)
- The exodus of buyouts or takeovers. The guys discuss the importance of taking care of the people who were with you in the beginning. (21:20)
- Are we getting screwed from all directions? Using tax dollars to bailout farmers hurt by President Trump’s tariffs is not the way to strengthen the economy. (22:52)
- A Day in the Life of “mindpumpEnzo.” The importance of building talent and being the brand. (26:01)
- UPDATE: Mind Pump 6 Week Fitness Challenge. Where the guys are at mentally, physically & MORE. (30:53)
- Mind Pump Kitchen/Recipe Book in the works?? Time to let them know! (48:24)
- #Quah question #1 – What would you rather do first? Add cardio, cut or restrict calories or add more strength training to get shredded? (49:44)
- #Quah question #2 – What are the pros and cons of working out alone versus working out with friends? (1:05:40)
- #Quah question #3 - How to grow a massive butt? (1:18:27)
- #Quah question #4 - Would you suggest surgery to a loved one in any circumstance? (1:26:07)
Related Links/Products Mentioned:
Get our newest program, MAPS Split, an expertly programmed and phased muscle building and sculpting program designed to get your body stage ready. This is an advanced program and is not recommended for beginners. Get it at www.mapssplit.com!
Get MAPS Prime, MAPS Anywhere, MAPS Anabolic, MAPS Performance, MAPS Aesthetic, the Butt Builder Blueprint, the Sexy Athlete Mod AND KB4A (The MAPS Super Bundle) packaged together at a substantial DISCOUNT at www.mindpumpmedia.com.
Also check out Thrive Market! Thrive Market makes purchasing organic, non-GMO affordable. With prices up to 50% off retail, Thrive Market blows away most conventional, non-organic foods. PLUS, they offer a NO RISK way to get started which includes:
1. One FREE month’s membership
2. $20 Off your first three purchases of $49 or more (That’s $60 off total!)
3. Free shipping on orders of $49 or more
How can you go wrong with this offer? To take advantage of this offer go to www.thrivemarket.com/mindpump
Would you like to be coached by Sal, Adam & Justin? You can get 30 days of virtual coaching from them for FREE at www.mindpumpmedia.com.
Get our program, MAPS HIIT, an expertly programmed and phased High-Intensity Interval Training program designed to maximize fat burn and improve conditioning. Get it at www.mindpumpmedia.com!
Make EVERY workout better with MAPS Prime, the only pre-workout you need… it is now available at mindpumpmedia.com
Have Sal, Adam & Justin personally train you via video instruction on our YouTube channel, Mind Pump TV. Be sure to Subscribe for updates.
Please subscribe, rate and review this show! Each week our favorite reviewers are announced on the show and sent Mind Pump T-shirts!
Have questions for Mind Pump? Each Monday on Instagram (@mindpumpmedia) look for the QUAH post and input your question there. (Sal, Adam & Justin will answer as many questions as they can)