In this episode, Sal, Adam and Justin discuss four ways to change up your workout to build more muscle, become stronger, improve performance and prevent injury.
- The things that are preventing you from reaching your goals. (2:46)
- Four ways to change your goal to achieve the maximum benefits of your routine. (4:43)
- #1 – Focusing on addressing correctional exercises to expand your potential. (9:42)
- #2 – Adding a strength training phase to your routine to place the focus on how strong you are rather than how you look. (25:15)
- #3 – Training for athletic performance to improve your overall quality of life. (37:44)
- #4 – Incorporating bodybuilder training to develop your muscles and sculpt your body. (46:21)
Related Links/Products Mentioned