In this episode of Quah (Q & A), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about whether creatine intake should differ on non-training days, how to get quality sleep when working shifts, becoming a professional athlete with a balanced lifestyle, and what to consider before leaving a big box gym to become an independent trainer.
- Importance of your mindset when going into a workout. (6:11)
- Study: Eating a junk food diet undermines your memory and self-control.
- Mind Pump, BIG Group Class guys. (17:33)
- Hugo Boss’s connection to a certain regime. (25:50)
- The blood bath that is the Stock Market. (29:11)
- Is Bitcoin on the rise again? (32:28)
- Mind Pump making a BIG push to focus on their other platforms. (35:21)
- Resistance training and Alzheimer's. (37:39)
- The unintentional consequences of school mandated policies. (43:27)
- #Quah question #1 – When supplementing with creatine should your intake differ on non-training days? (50:41)
- #Quah question #2 - How can you get quality sleep when working shifts? (57:32)
- #Quah question #3 – Do you believe it is possible to become a professional athlete with a balanced lifestyle? (1:03:04)
- #Quah question #4 – As a trainer, what should you consider before leaving a big box gym to become an independent trainer? (1:07:48)
Related Links/Products Mentioned