In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin cover eight ways you can dramatically improve your grip strength.
1895: Eight Hacks for an Insanely Strong Grip
- One of the EASIEST ways to improve your performance, vitality, and muscle growth is to simply STRENGTHEN your grip. (2:37)
- Why are we so WEAK?! (8:09)
- What does a stronger grip mean for me? (10:03)
- Eight Hacks for an Insanely Strong Grip.
- #1 - Don’t use wrist straps. (12:53)
- #2 - Do low rep training (fat bar). (19:20)
- #3 - Use chalk (powder or liquid). (22:46)
- #4 - Squeeze the bar when pressing. (24:43)
- #5 - Practice isometrics. (29:07)
- #6 - Add 1-2 sets to every workout. (31:24)
- #7 - Train the wrist extenders. (34:05)
- #8 - Don’t train to failure. (36:49)
- Mind Pump’s Favorite grip strength exercises. (38:14)
Related Links/Products Mentioned