In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin discuss why short frequent workouts may be superior to long less frequent workouts.
- Believe it or not, the workout that could build the MOST muscle might ACTUALLY only be 20 minutes! (2:11)
- Recovery and adaptation are NOT the same things. (6:01)
- What we can learn from Olympic lifters. (12:06)
- Six Reasons Why Short Frequent Workouts May be Superior to Long Less Frequent Workouts.
- #1 - Better technique (fatigue doesn’t get in the way). (16:15)
- #2 - EASY to stay consistent (way more convenient). (17:57)
- #3 - Practice the best lifts. (21:30)
- #4 - Daily invigoration (leave better than you started). (24:01)
- #5 - Easy modification (every day you feel differently). (27:14)
- #6 - Encourages adaptation vs healing. (30:21)
- How to Get Jacked in 20 Minutes a Day. (33:18)
- 6 - 20-minute workouts 5 sets a day/6 days a week.
- 3 sets of compound lifts
- 2 isolation
- Compound Lifts
- Lunges/Bulgarian Split Stance
- Bench press/Incline press
- Overhead press
Related Links/Products Mentioned