In this episode, Sal, Adam and Justin talk about Adam's road from chunky to IFBB pro and the techniques he used to sculpt his body for maximum aesthetic appeal. Humans are naturally attracted to a symmetrical, well shaped body and by using focused muscle building techniques anyone can improve the symmetry of their body. These tools are described in detail in this episode and featured in the MAPS Aesthetic program available at mapsfitnessproducts.com.
- Adam’s road from chunky to IFBB pro: Gaining traction and building an audience on social media via his transformation, the programming he followed to get there & MORE. (3:32)
- Training for aesthetics the RIGHT way and how to sculpt the perfect body. (33:20)
- Phase 1: ‘Strength’ - To build maximal strength and Central Nervous System (CNS) adaptation for a granite-hard look. (38:40)
- The importance and science behind ‘Focus Sessions’. (43:05)
- Phase 2: ‘Size’ - To build full round muscle bellies. (47:36)
- Phase 3: ‘Sharpen’ - Maximizing the pump you get in the gym. (48:44)
- Final thoughts and recommendations. (52:35)