Organifi Quah! iTunes + Facebook Review Winners!
In this episode of Quah, sponsored by Organifi (organifi.com/mindpump, code "mindpump" for 20% off), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about the sets that determine the most amount of gains derived from a workout, the idea that not all calories are created equal, training a mobile limb when the other is incapacitated in a cast or sling and how to approach the topic of cannabis with children.
- Mind Pump breaks down the lyrics to “Wake me up before you go-go” and talk all things George Michael. (4:22)
- That one time Justin got a piercing + being exposed to addicts. (8:20)
- Why all hemp oil is not creating equal, how NED stands out + addressing the recent Mike Matthews article on CBD. (19:10)
- How Justin almost died this weekend! (22:40)
- MasterCard Drops Its Name from Logo. (27:37)
- Sal’s daughters love of Magic + the lure of magicians. (28:55)
- Are gym memberships worth the money? (32:01)
- Felix Gray introduces “Sleep glasses.” (36:38)
- Leg exercise is critical to brain and nervous system health: study shows. (40:48)
- #Quah question #1 – Which sets determine the most amount of gains derived from a workout, the first few sets or the last few? With your stance on volume, how many sets per body part are appropriate when starting a program? (44:40)
- #Quah question #2 – Can you expand on the idea that not all calories are created equal? (1:00:52)
- #Quah question #3 – Can you train a mobile limb when the other is incapacitated in a cast or sling, could it be beneficial to recovery and adaptation? (1:13:16)
- #Quah question #4 - How do you approach the topic of cannabis with children? (1:18:03)