Organifi Quah! iTunes + Facebook Review Winners!
In this episode of Quah, sponsored by Organifi (organifi.com/mindpump, code "mindpump" for 20% off), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about tips on postponing the pump, the benefit of warming up in longer ranges of motion, advice for females trying to shift to lifting heavy weights and if they think breast implant illness is real or BS.
- What’s the secret to the guys keeping their immune systems healthy? (5:08)
- #FairyFacedHunk (9:42)
- It’s a family affair…Sal and Justin share their excitement over training their kids. (10:52)
- Do the guys decorate for Halloween? Whose kid has the sick sense of humor? (13:50)
- The most epic UFC fight card ever??!! The guys recap Khabib vs. McGregor. (16:45)
- Crushing their competition. Amazon will pay $15 minimum wage for all US employees. (28:49)
- #Quah question #1 – Do you have any tips on postponing the pump? (34:14)
- #Quah question #2 – Do you think there is benefit of warming up in longer ranges of motion? (43:09)
- #Quah question #3 – What would your advice be for females trying to shift to lifting heavy weights? (50:29)
- #Quah question #4 – Do you think the breast implant illness is real or BS? (57:06)