In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin cover ten traits the most fit and healthy people possess.
- People who can maintain health & fitness for their entire lives often have commonalities and common traits. (1:32)
- Ten Common Traits of Fit and Healthy People.
- #1 - Their workouts are scheduled at the same time, same day, each week. (5:36)
- #2 - They respect fitness goals but don’t obsess over them. (8:28)
- #3 - They have learned to enjoy healthy eating. (12:29)
- #4 - They value the mental/emotional/health effects of fitness more than the physical effects. (17:35)
- #5 - They accept aging. (20:19)
- #6 - Their workouts change based on their life circumstances. (22:36)
- #7 - They don’t waste time in the gym. (26:22)
- #8 - They don’t waste time on new diet fads. (28:13)
- #9 - They learned to enjoy cooking. (33:54)
- #10 - They don’t overdo it. (36:50)
Related Links/Products Mentioned