In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin cover four popular ways to judge the effectiveness of a workout that are just plain wrong.
- The 4 Worst Ways to Judge Your Workout Success. (2:47)
- #1 – Soreness. (You should feel little to no soreness.) (8:10)
- #2 – Sweat. (Some of the best workouts don’t make you sweat.) (17:10)
- #3 - How hard it was. (Hard is easy to produce.) (22:42)
- #4 - How exhausted do you feel afterward. (You should feel better, not worse after.) (26:55)
- Five Great Ways to Judge Your Workout.
- #1 - You got stronger. (31:56)
- #2 - You gained stamina. (34:14)
- #3 - Your body composition improved. (34:44)
- #4 - You have improved energy. (36:57)
- #5 - You have better vitality. (39:22)
Related Links/Products Mentioned