In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin cover ten reasons NOT to become a personal trainer.
- Some jobs require a DEEP passion and some don’t. (2:11)
- Ten Reasons Why You Should NOT Become a Personal Trainer.
- #1 - You deal with A LOT of DIFFERENT people. (5:51)
- #2 - Failure is part of the job. (10:59)
- #3 - Hard to make money. (15:31)
- #4 - You work A LOT of hours initially. (21:19)
- #5 - You have to be “ON” all the time. (24:07)
- #6 - You can’t be idealistic. (28:53)
- #7 - You are judged by pain, soreness, and sweat. (33:11)
- #8 - You have to counter wrong info constantly. (37:01)
- #9 - People expect instant results. (39:37)
- #10 - It’s a LONG process. (41:47)
- If you have the PASSION, NOTHING is more rewarding than being a personal trainer. (44:30)
Related Links/Products Mentioned