In this episode, Sal, Adam & Justin cover five myths that keep people from going to the gym.
- How myths have a tendency to spread and grow, and people believe them to be true. (2:30)
- What motivated Mind Pump to communicate this message. (3:57)
- The Five Worst Fitness Myths That Keep People Out of Gyms.
- #1 – That people are mean and critical of overweight members. (9:39)
- #2 – The fittest people are the most judgmental. (16:40)
- #3 – That fit-looking people have it all figured out. (21:51)
- #4 – It costs a lot of money to have access to a gym. (27:40)
- #5 – The biggest, strongest people in the gym are mean. (32:44)
Related Links/Products Mentioned