In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin cover five things you must do if you want to add muscle and avoid adding fat in the process.
1640: Five Steps to Build Muscle Without Adding Fat
- Sal’s massive waste of time in pursuit of building muscle. (1:30)
- The challenges faced when trying to build muscle without adding body fat. (6:08)
- Five Steps to Build Muscle Without Adding Fat.
- #1 – You have to send the RIGHT signal to your body. (9:48)
- #2 – You must go into a small surplus. (21:57)
- #3 – Utilize mini periods of maintenance or cutting within a long bulking cycle. (31:40)
- #4 – Track your lean body mass. (38:53)
- #5 – Prioritize your sleep. (45:40)
- BONUS: Use cardio as a tool. (50:07)
Related Links/Products Mentioned