In this episode, Sal, Adam & Justin discuss the importance of "warming-up" properly and the impact it can have on the success of your workout.
- The under-valued aspect of the warm-up. (4:56)
- The warm-up has to send the RIGHT signal to make your workout effective. (8:00)
- How to stretch with PURPOSE. (13:10)
- What should your warm-up (proper priming session) do for you? (14:40)
- The steps to Prime your body properly.
- Step 1 - Learn how to self-assess. (32:46)
- Step 2 – Pick movements that activate the areas that are disconnected. (37:38)
- Step 3 – Perform the 3-5 movements for 7-10 minutes before your workout. (44:21)
- The Ultimate ‘Post-Priming’ Routine. (45:18)
- The importance of correctional exercise to combat your poor recruitment patterns. (50:48)
- Sign up for the MAPS Prime Webinar TODAY! (54:55)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
Joe DeFranco (@defrancosgym) Instagram