In this episode of Quah (Q & A), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about the best exercises to build abs out, cues that can help a client who can’t hip hinge, thoughts on lifting heavy during a cutting phase, and the importance of the type of shoes you wear when lifting.
- Adam’s favorite unpopular post on Instagram.
- Tim Kennedy’s post on the Super Bowl Halftime Show. (5:28)
- Layne Norton’s Biggest Loser post. (17:45)
- Justin’s Improv class updates + the art of communication. (27:27)
- Sal’s Tesla prediction coming to life. (38:17)
- Facebook taking a huge dive. (40:05)
- The Uber of parking spaces has Adam’s attention. (42:04)
- Creatine may add years to your life. (44:13)
- How to boost ATP production through red light therapy. (48:00)
- #Quah question #1 – What are the best exercises to build abs out? I’ve tried hanging leg raises, but I can’t seem to get my abs out more. (52:23)
- #Quah question #2 – What are some cues that can help a client who can’t hip hinge and keep their back flat? (1:00:08)
- #Quah question #3 - Thoughts on lifting heavy during a cutting phase? (1:04:45)
- #Quah question #4 – How important are the type of shoes you wear when lifting? What effect do flat soles, arch support, elevated heels, etc. have? (1:09:45)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
Paige Hathaway (@paigehathaway) Instagram