In this episode, Sal, Adam and Justin break down what it takes to build a competition level body and what to keep in mind when deciding whether to compete or not.
- What is the definition of a competitor? What does a competition body look like? (3:06)
- The key attributes of a competitor. (7:39)
- Should competing be called a ‘sport’? (15:43)
- The pros and value of competition. (19:08)
- The dark side of competing. (34:27)
- Creating the avatar of the person who SHOULD compete. (1:04:58)
Related Links/Products Mentioned