In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin cover five reasons why you doctor is likely not the ideal person to ask for diet and exercise advice.
- Some of the WORST advice that clients would bring about diet & exercise would come from their DOCTORS! (2:39)
- The importance of consulting and asking for clearance from your doctor. (5:33)
- In the defense of ‘good’ doctors. (7:13)
- Five Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Ask Your Doctor About Diet and Exercise.
- #1 - Their education is largely specialized (almost none on training or diet). (9:38)
- #2 - They have no experience coaching people through the process. (18:52)
- #3 - Their tool kit is great for acute issues or symptom relief (not chronic issues). (25:11)
- #4 - They have a drug for that. (32:36)
- #5 - They don’t have time to walk you through it. (37:58)
Related Links/Products Mentioned