In this episode of Quah, sponsored by MAPS Fitness Products (www.mapsfitnessproducts.com), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about the value chocolate milk has as a post-workout drink, whether stimulant free pre-workouts are worth taking, good questions to ask or qualifications to look for when hiring a personal trainer and the business of opening and managing a gym.
- Mind Pump’s 1,000th episode extravaganza! The truth behind if it takes 10,000 hours to become a master at anything + the value of effective communication. (3:28)
- Keep calm and abstain. (24:42)
- Why it's NOT ok for us to say a food is good or bad? (33:00)
- #Quah question #1 – Chocolate milk is said to be the go-to drink after a workout. Do you believe that’s true? Wouldn’t all the added sugar offset any health benefits it has or is it an acceptable blend of protein and carbs? (45:45)
- #Quah question #2 – Are stimulate free pre-workouts worth taking? If so, what brands? (56:29)
- #Quah question #3 – When looking for a trainer, what are good questions to ask or qualifications to look for? (1:05:46)
- #Quah question #4 – Is operating a gym a worthy investment? Can you talk about the business side of operating and managing a gym? (1:13:20)