Organifi Quah! iTunes & Facebook Review Winners!
In this episode of Quah, sponsored by Organifi (organifi.com/mindpump, code "mindpump" for 20% off), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about how to get as lean as possible in a week for an unexpected video/photo shoot, the surprising exercises that result in the greatest gains, the truth or myth of the fat burning zone and if athleticism is something you are born with or can be trained.
- Is there caffeine in Organifi’s new products Pure? (5:19)
- Off cannabis, libido up! Frequency vs. tolerance debate. (7:48)
- How Hemp And The Farm Bill May Change Life As You Know It. The benefits of products like Ned. (16:00)
- Netflix Impact On Movie Theaters Is Negligible: Study Commissioned By Theaters. (19:43)
- A Man in China Hospitalized After Sniffing His Own Socks Every Day. (29:54)
- Porn sites collect more user data than Netflix or Hulu. (31:14)
- Feeding the Bullshit. People Call For Father Christmas To Be Renamed 'Person Christmas'. (36:30)
- Peta: Why Cheese Is the Most Sexist Thing You Can Eat. (38:25)
- Mind Pump New Year’s Plans. (39:26)
- #Quah question #1 - How would you go about getting as lean as possible in a week for an unexpected video/photo shoot? (45:25)
- #Quah question #2 – What exercise surprised you the most with the greatest gains? (51:46)
- #Quah question #3 - Any truth to the fat burning zone or is it a myth? (1:01:42)
- #Quah question #4 – Is athleticism something you are born with or can be trained? (1:10:51)