Organifi Quah! iTunes & Facebook Review Winners!
In this episode of Quah, sponsored by Organifi (organifi.com/mindpump, code "mindpump" for 20% off), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about how bodybuilding style posing can increase muscle connection, hypertrophy and muscle fiber recruitment for strength, a good amount of cardio to do during the week for good health and not affect the muscle building signal, when a low bar squat is a bad idea and the endocannabinoid system.
- Mind Pump Recommends: Three Identical Strangers. (6:09)
- Media’s important role in society, the origin names of reality shows & MORE. (11:25)
- The mystery of the sea nomads’. (16:49)
- The last of the eagle huntsmen: Mongolian tribes are the only people in the world using the amazing birds to catch prey. (22:07)
- The Ultimate Feast from Butcher Box has arrived for the Mind Pump Thanksgiving. (25:05)
- The various unconventional ways the guys have cleaned their teeth. (27:50)
- Is going to the dentist a scam? How to Reverse Cavities Naturally & Heal Tooth Decay. (29:25)
- How Sal and Justin have given their kids Organifi products to optimize their performance. (35:46)
- In-store vs. online shopping. Which do you prefer? (40:56)
- #Quah question #1 – Would bodybuilding style posing increase muscle connection, hypertrophy and muscle fiber recruitment for strength? (46:06)
- #Quah question #2 – What is a good amount of cardio to do during the week for good health and not affect the muscle building signal? (53:46)
- #Quah question #3 – If a person had a bad low posterior tilt, is a low bar squat a bad idea? (59:48)
- #Quah question #4 – What is the endocannabinoid system? (1:07:48)