Jordan Harbinger (former host of the Art of Charm) is going through a major life transition and it has been challenging to say the least. Sal, Adam and Justin dive deep with Jordan on the topic of how to manage mindset when going through a rough patch in life. For anyone who has struggled with uncertainty and self-doubt, Jordan's story will inspire you to press onward.
Jordan is a real pro in the podcast world and a master interviewer. You can find his new show, The Jordan Harbinger Show on Apple Podcasts (iTunes) and other podcasting apps. Subscribe and give Jordan a 5 star review there.
- “You guys were on a journey,” Jordan recalls the first time he met the guys. (3:50)
- “Going through the most stressful time in my life right now, by the way this is going.” He discusses his current transition period/biggest fears, separating from the Art of Charm. (8:30)
- Focus on the small wins. The guys get very real with Jordan about being the last person to be excited about his new venture. (19:00)
- Being interviewed by someone else is much underrated. Jordan talks about the art of being interviewed vs. being the interviewee. (23:30)
- The show and the business grew apart. How the old show didn’t make sense to him anymore and how his new one will be pulling wisdom out of his guests. (29:00)
- Be vulnerable. What are Jordan’s tips for being a great interviewer? (33:30)
- My duty is to the person that is listening. He gives an example of calling a guest out when things feel staged and the guys share personal stories of their own. (37:40)
- Jordan explains how he will monetize the new business. (45:00)
- “I feel like a crazy person.” Ego is the enemy. He talks about the stress and emotions he is currently going through. (46:41)
- Getting out of his house has been his saving grace. What he doing for self-care during this process? (58:40)
- Adaptogens recommended by Dr. Sal (1:07:17)
- Belly breathing (1:16:00)
- Fasting (1:17:00)
- Life purpose is to help people grow. He explains his higher purpose with what he is doing. (1:23:50)
Featured Guest/People Mentioned:
Would you like to be coached by Sal, Adam & Justin? You can get 30 days of virtual coaching from them for FREE at www.mindpumpmedia.com.
Get our newest program, MAPS Prime Pro, which shows you how to self assess and correct muscle recruitment patterns that cause pain and impede performance and gains. Get it at www.mindpumpmedia.com!
Get MAPS Prime, MAPS Anywhere, MAPS Anabolic, MAPS Performance, MAPS Aesthetic, the Butt Builder Blueprint, the Sexy Athlete Mod AND KB4A (The MAPS Super Bundle) packaged together at a substantial DISCOUNT at www.mindpumpmedia.com.
Make EVERY workout better with MAPS Prime, the only pre-workout you need… it is now available at mindpumpmedia.com
Also check out Thrive Market! Thrive Market makes purchasing organic, non-GMO affordable. With prices up to 50% off retail, Thrive Market blows away most conventional, non-organic foods. PLUS, they offer a NO RISK way to get started which includes:
1. One FREE month’s membership
2. $20 Off your first three purchases of $49 or more (That’s $60 off total!)
3. Free shipping on orders of $49 or more
You insure your car but do you insure YOU? If you don’t, and you are the primary breadwinner, you will likely leave your loved ones facing hardship and struggle if you die (harsh reality). Perhaps you think life insurance is expensive, but if you are fit and healthy, you can qualify for approved rates that are truly inexpensive and affordable. To find out if you qualify for the best rates in the industry, go get a quote at www.HealthIQ.com/mindpump
Have Sal, Adam & Justin personally train you via video instruction on our YouTube channel, Mind Pump TV. Be sure to Subscribe for updates.
Get your Kimera Koffee at www.kimerakoffee.com, code "mindpump" for 10% off!
Get Organifi, certified organic greens, protein, probiotics, etc at www.organifi.com Use the code “mindpump” for 20% off.
Go to foursigmatic.com/mindpump and use the discount code “mindpump” for 15% off of your first order of health & energy boosting mushroom products.
Add to the incredible brain enhancing effect of Kimera Koffee with www.brain.fm/mindpump 10 Free sessions! Music for the brain for incredible focus, sleep and naps! Also includes 20% if you purchase!
Please subscribe, rate and review this show! Each week our favorite reviewers are announced on the show and sent Mind Pump T-shirts!
Have questions for Mind Pump? Each Monday on Instagram (@mindpumpmedia) look for the QUAH post and input your question there. (Sal, Adam & Justin will answer as many questions as they can)