In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin cover eight fitness myths that will slow your progress and in some cases even put your health at risk.
- The myths keep coming and Mind Pump is here to keep them in check! (1:49)
- Eight Stupid & Dangerous Fitness Lies.
- #1 – When it comes to exercise, if some is good, more is better. (3:55)
- #2 – Cutting your reps short, or locking out, causes you to lose tension on the muscle. (12:51)
- #3 – High reps are great for getting lean and low reps are great for building size. (17:45)
- #4 – Cardio is BEST for burning fat. (24:58)
- #5 – Squats and deadlifts are NOT fundamental human movements. (33:36)
- #6 – Doing something is better than doing nothing. (41:26)
- #7 – Meat is bad for you. (46:36)
- #8 – Health at every size movement. (51:57)
Related Links/Products Mentioned