In this episode, Sal, Adam & Justin discuss how to identify the true source of chronic pain and then eliminate it.
- The most valuable thing you can do as a trainer. (3:58)
- The differences between acute pain from an injury and chronic pain. (5:35)
- Why you shouldn’t be in pain when you do normal things. (9:50)
- How sub-optimal movement patterns create more wear and tear on your joints. (14:57)
- What mobility aims to do and why it is important. (17:40)
- The importance of addressing posture to combat imbalances. (18:40)
- Don’t skip laying the foundation! (22:50)
- The body will ALWAYS take the path of least resistance. (24:46)
- Steps to Eliminate Pain.
- Identify the root cause. (28:05)
- Prioritize movement. (34:50)
- Re-gain connection through mobility. (41:40)
- Frequency is king. (43:50)
- The value of priming before your workout. (47:52)
Related Links/Products Mentioned